Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ramblings of a Creative

I don't really expect anyone to really read this but thought it would be nice for me to have a place to get things out of my head from time to time. I suffer from over-thinking and under-organization and thought rambling on here where I can go back through my thoughts every once in a while might be helpful. At the very least, maybe it will clear my head and make some room for me to try to prioritize the things that need to get done.

If you did stumble across this post and want to know about things that might come up throughout this blog, here is a list that might help you decide whether or not you might want to check back:
  • Fine Art (I love to draw and paint)
  • Graphic Design (This is my "official" degree)
  • Christianity (I AM a Christian and I DO read the Bible)
  • Family (I am happily married and have 3 boys)
  • Down Syndrome (My youngest son has DS)
  • Sports (Cincinnati Reds in particular)
  • Southwest Ohio area news and events
I suppose that is enough to get things started. Once my work schedule is a little more set, I will try to schedule a time each day to ramble a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment